Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Night before Ramadan

Assalamu alaikum wa rahmatullahi wa barakatu brothers and sisters!

As mentioned in my previous post I said that I would try to blog everyday throughout Ramadan inshaAllah. However, I thought it would be nice to share with you the thoughts and feelings that are floating within me the evening before the first day!

I am so very excited for Ramadan! But to be honest, I was worrying about not being able to reap the benefits of this blessed month. But Alhumdulilah, through the grace of Allah (subhana wa ta'ala) I am more confident about what is to come.

This month, I am looking forward to fasting and breaking fast with the beautiful souls I have met since reverting to Islam. I hope to learn more about Islam and be constantly breathing this amazing deen.

I pray that we all reap the benefits from this Holy Month, be forgiven for our sins, and reach new spiritual heights!

Ameen

-Aisha

No comments:

Post a Comment