Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Ramadan Days #10-14

Assalaamu alaikum wa rahmatullahi wa barakathu!

My apologies! I clearly have been neglecting my blog. I have been crazy busy these past few days. I just moved into residence on Sunday and have entered Res fellow or "Don" training for the next two weeks. This is my excuse for not posting up any entries. Again I apologize greatly!

Alhumdulilah, despite being busy things have been going very well. I am meeting new and interesting people and also met another Muslimah who is so sweet. I also was invited to go for iftar at a sister's home with two friends tomorrow which I am so excited for! I had met this particular sister the day I did my public shahadah and it was circumstantial that I ran into her this month. Alhumdulilah.

Yesterday, I also had a great iftar with two friends, one an old good friend and the other the girl mentioned above. MashaAllah they are two amazing people.

Fasting was a little difficult yesterday though. I got this weird feeling in my chest like it was about to explode! It was a feeling that came and went, but Praise and Thanks to Allah I felt better and didn't prevent me from keeping my fast.

InshaAllah I will be more deligent with my posts, but I will be busy in the next few days. I'm sure I will make an entry after iftar tomorrow (insha'Allah).

May Allah increase our Eeman for the rest of the month and continue to soften our hearts. May He allow us to grasp the deepest understanding of Ramadan and this beautiful deen, Ameen


Aisha

No comments:

Post a Comment